
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Mmm...food
Food finally tastes really, really good again. :o) Everything on the menu sounds amazing, and I am alway happy to eat. It's amazing how dramatically your attitudes toward food change so rapidly during the first few months! I've been good, though, and I'm not "eating for two". Everything I've read says I only need an additional 300 calories per day from this point forward, which is basically a tall glass of milk. Though yesterday I had an Oreo milkshake instead. ;o)
In other exciting news, we got our first baby presents today. We got an infant snuggli that allows you to "wear" baby on your front. I pulled it out of the box when I got home and kept trying to imagine an actual little person in it. It sort of feels like having Christmas Eve about six months before Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
infant snuggli! yay! :) -lisa
Post a Comment