Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Here are an assortment of pictures of Mia from the last couple of weeks. The fist picture is her first Halloween costume, and she is definitely Mom's little sweet pea! ;o) I figure I only get a couple of year's of input in her costumes, so I decided we had to get her dressed up this year (even if it is only for pictures). The second picture is my top candidate for the page in Mia's baby book entitled "Mad Baby". ;o) Luckily, these faces are usually fixed w/ a quick swaddle! The third picture is Mia on Grandma's shoulder on her six-week "birthday". I can't believe how big she is already! I think she's about 12lbs now, and we've already had to move up another diaper size. The final picture (I know I skipped a couple, but I think they're pretty self-explanatory) is of Mia a few days ago wearing the same outfit she wore in her newborn photos at the hospital. Amazingly, the outfit now fits her... Six weeks ago you'd had to have taken my word for it that she had feet inside those pant legs! ;o) Anyways, hope you all have a happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Hey

Dolly said...

Whoops. I think I hit the button too soon. Mia looks great. I was expecting a pupmkin but, peas are cool! She looks so pink and healthy. By the way nice pins (legs) mom!! Tell jeff i said Hello.

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm not sure how un-biased I am, but I agree that Mia is super cute ---- even when playing "Mad Baby". Love the pea pod costume. Who says the kid needs a say? ;)

Anonymous said...

The pea in a pod picture is going to be great blackmail when she's a teenager.
I love it. :)
She is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

!! she's so adorable, Kristy! congrats, congrats, congrats! :) love the pea pod, hahaha. can't wait to torture one of my own. ;P -lisa