Saturday, May 10, 2008

Surprise!

We've been keeping a little surprise from you all the last few weeks... ;o) Click here to read some of the previously "hidden" posts since early April. (And when you click the link, start at the bottom of the page if you want to read the posts chronologically.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so flippin stoked i can hardly contain myself. can't wait to do this with u again :)

Anonymous said...

I can't even read through this without tearing up again! (I know big surprise!) Congratulations to you & Jeff & Mia! Our little family is growing and we couldn't be more excited to be a part of it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! and Happy Mother's Day to Kristy!

Natalie said...

Kristy that's so exciting! I've been thinking that we haven't seen you guys lately (we're out of town the next five weekends) and we need to get together. Now we have another excuse to celebrate!! :)