It's hard to believe I'm already so close to the end! I really can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone (at least compared to the last one). But I am sooo ready to be done. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions all the time. I had them occasionally with Mia, and they were never painful. More like amusing. These ones suck. I usually wake up at least once a night w/ a solid one that gets me thinking for a second that "this might be it." And I've had a few while walking around during the day that have stopped me in my tracks for a minute or two.
I'm also really looking forward to getting my bones back. If it weren't for my chiropractor, I'd be a very sad person right now. (Why, why, why did I not think to go to a chiropractor during my first pregnancy? And why did it take me 30 weeks to think of it this time??) I now go twice per week, and he reassembles my low back and pelvic bones each time. I always feel like a neanderthal limping into his office, and then I walk back out like a fully evolved homo sapiens.
I had an OB appointment today, which was really unremarkable except for the fact that I'm two pounds lighter than last week. That disturbed the nurses a bit, but didn't seem to bother the doc in the slightest. And for the first time this pregnancy, when I scheduled my next appointment for next week they said, "See you next week, unless the baby comes first." Uh huh. I'm not letting them get my hopes up this time. If this ones goes like the first one, I've got a little over three weeks left.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment