Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Starting to Feel Pregnant...
Now I'm starting to feel it. :o) I have been exhausted for the last week or so. I absolutely hit the wall around 4:00 pm and want to sleep so badly. Unfortunately, I usually find myself starting a presentation around three or four o'clock, so that doesn't work so well.
And the nausea kicked in over the weekend. I won't call it morning sickness, because that sounds like something that happens only in the morning... I've been lucky so far in that I haven't actually gotten sick, but the nausea's pretty intense. You all know how much I love bread...and I can't eat it. It makes me want to gag. I'm only interested in cereal with milk or foods served with a sauce (like pasta). I can't even look at dry foods. So weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It's kind of ironic how something so small can make you feel ill, so often. :-(
Jeff I'm sure will be up to the task to head out to the store for those inevitable late night/early morning cravings. :-0
It's very early in the process, but I'm convinced you both will make excellent parents. :-)
Post a Comment