I am 22 weeks in this picture. Mia is kicking pretty consistently, and I've felt a couple of her kicks with my hand. I can't wait until Jeff is able to feel her move, and I don't think it'll be too much longer at this point.
I've been getting to the gym about 3-5 days per week, which makes me feel really good and seems to help keep my ankles at a normal size... As I was leaving the gym after my workout today, I walked passed a girl who looked at my belly and said, "You're so cute!" I wanted to hug her.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
How to make a pregnant woman's day
I am 22 weeks in this picture. Mia is kicking pretty consistently, and I've felt a couple of her kicks with my hand. I can't wait until Jeff is able to feel her move, and I don't think it'll be too much longer at this point.
I've been getting to the gym about 3-5 days per week, which makes me feel really good and seems to help keep my ankles at a normal size... As I was leaving the gym after my workout today, I walked passed a girl who looked at my belly and said, "You're so cute!" I wanted to hug her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OMG, you look so radiant! You are still in shape, you inspire mothers around the world! Lets hope that I can keep my figure when that time comes around!
Motherhood is looking good on you!
Miss ya lots
Marleisha
Post a Comment