Sunday, May 07, 2006
Hello!
I had to add this little update on the kicking. I've been noticing that Mia has been getting stronger and stronger over the last week, but I mentioned to my mom last night that she'd been pretty quiet most of yesterday. Well, I think she was saving up her energy for today's crowning achievement... Jeff and I were at Target, and I had spaced out while the checker was ringing up our stuff. WHAM! She kicked me so hard I actually let an "ow!" escape, and then I just started laughing because she'd caught me so off guard. (The checker must have thought I was crazy.) I actually felt a little tender for a while after the impact, so I can't even image what she'll have in store for me in the coming months when she more than doubles in size!!
(Erika - thanks for the heads up on the flashlight idea. I think I'm going to get a mini mag light to carry around with me if she starts targeting the same area with efforts similar to today's!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment