Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mia at 11 1/2 weeks

Here is another cute video of Mia with her mobile. She's very interested in it now, and she protests loudly when it stops playing. :o) She weighs in at 15lbs even now, which would put her above the 90th percentile even if she were already 3 months old... So Jeff and I have decided to stop contributing to her college fund and pursue wrestling scholarships instead. Mia's major hobby right now is sucking on her fingers. She's very good at it and actually managed to put my hand in her mouth yesterday. The funny thing is that what she is not good at is putting her fingers in her mouth w/o also putting them in her throat. Several times yesterday I heard her gagging and looked over to see a very surprised Mia. I'm hoping it's not too long before she learns that, even though the uvula looks funny, it is not a toy. ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will suggest to Robin, if she hasn't already bought your gift, that a webcam would be AWESOME! She's adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure but I think she likes the lion best! Too cute!!