Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mia's First Christmas

About six months ago, Jeff and I were marveling at my ever-growing belly and could hardly believe that we would have a three-month-old at Christmas this year. Well, here we are! I am so grateful for our little girl, and I'm excited to share this first Christmas with her. After church this morning, Mia is spending her first Christmas Eve at her grandparents' house, and she'll spend Christmas day with her aunt and cousins a few hours north of here.

1211_leafWe love you all & wish you a very merry Christmas!
~Kristy, Jeff, & Mia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't handle how freakin cute she is... her cuteness seems to be multiplying exponentially.

Anonymous said...

cutest picture ever!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kristy, Mia is so darling! Miss you and hope you are all well. Thank you for the special mail! :) Hope to see you sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

-lisa