Monday, February 26, 2007

Look what I can do!

So today was a big day! Yesterday, Mia started putting her arm down when she started losing her balance when put into a seated position. Today, I put her in the middle of my bed (lots of safe room to tip over…) and tried to see if she might try to hold herself up on her own…and she did! After sitting while leaning on her hand for about a minute before tipping over, I decided to grab the camera to get a picture. But when I propped her back up, she sat for another minute, but without leaning! So I guess Mia can officially sit up! At least for a minute. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mia!

Pretty soon she'll be sitting up at a table with a cup (or does she prefer the beer bottle?)

:-)

Dolly said...

How cute she looks in her pink jammies. How soon before she starts crawling?