Monday, February 19, 2007

Mia's trip to Seattle

So here I am catching up on news from earlier in the month! Ask & you shall receive! ;o) The big news of the month is that Mia and I flew to Seattle on the 1st of the month so that my paternal grandparents could meet their new great-granddaughter. We had a blast on the trip, but it went so, so fast! We flew out on a Thursday morning and had to fly back the following Monday. Mia was the best baby on the whole trip, and my secret is now out about how good of a sleep Mia is. ;o)There were only about five hours in the day that my grandparents really got to see her b/c she was asleep the rest of the time, including all the way through each night. Mom was very happy about that! Here are some highlights from the trip: This is Mia sound asleep on the flight to Seattle. I was really hoping I wouldn't be that woman on the flight with the crying baby...and luckily I wasn't. :o)

This is Mia and her great-granddad. So cute!!

Mia and I got out for one long run during our trip. We ran about 5.7 miles to and along part of Puget Sound. They are apparently building a golf course on the beach along the sound behind us.

Mia was snug as a bug in a rug on the drive w/ Gram & Granddad to check out the new shopping center that opened in their area.

Mia with her great-grandparents! And, if you look closely, you can see one of their cats sneaking into the photo. ;o)

Mia entertaining herself at the gate before our flight back. Unfortunately for the lady sitting next to us on this flight, Mia discovered her ability to "squawk" during our stay in Seattle...and she practiced all the way home. :o( Oh well, at least she wasn't crying!

No comments: