Here is a video of Mia's first successful attempts at crawling! She traveled about 4 feet to get to her toys, some of it on her hands & knees and some of it on her tummy army-style.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mia Hope was born on 9/18/06!

Sophia Grace was born 12/21/08!

5 comments:
How Cute!! Great job Mia!! May I reccomend baby gates....many, many baby gates!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
our whole office agrees that watching this amazingly cute video was a great diversion from work ;-)
we think she's going to be a great swimmer --- it almost looks like she's trying to swim across the carpet, not crawl
OH!!!!! I love how determined Mia is. Arms, legs, or low crawl, it doesn't matter, she needs her toys! I love how she holds the Shrek donkey up. Victory!!
wow - congrats! really cute video. can't wait to see more!
yay Mia! she is sooo adorable. look at her go. army-style, too funny.
it was great seeing you and Jeff at Terry's wedding. :)
-lisa n.
Post a Comment