Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh, my tummy...

Holy moly... So I guess I just about asked for it, and the nausea has kicked in today. It sort of crept up over yesterday & today. At first I just felt a little nauseous if I waited too long before I ate. Then today my stomach decided it didn't care if I'd eaten or not, and I've been nauseous for most of the day.

The funny thing is that I'm actually kind of grateful that I feel so nauseous, because aside from the fatigue I haven't really felt pregnant. It's nice to get some signs that things are progressing as they should be, especially since I've got to wait a little more than two more weeks before I get to see my OB the first time for this pregnancy and check this bean out on the ultrasound.

I realized the other day that I'm really looking forward to enjoying this pregnancy, but I think it's going to be hard to relax and get to that point until I can feel this baby moving regularly and I'm getting regular feedback that s/he's okay. Unfortunately, it's going to be weeks until we get that far!! :o)

No comments: