Saturday, April 05, 2008

Part Deux

I've decided to continue my tradition of running a 5k and learning that I'm pregnant immediately afterward. ;o) Jeff and I ran the Derby Day 5k this morning, and after I got home I decided to take a home pregnancy test even though I figured it was probably too early to get a positive result. Well the two lines popped up almost immediately, and I almost fell over. I called Mia over to me, gave her the test, and sent her to give it to Daddy. She obviously has *no idea* what news she shared w/ Jeff, but he started grinning from ear to ear and asked me if I was serious about eight times.

I am so grateful to be pregnant, and I am so excited about doing this all over again. I can't wait to get into the doctor's office and see the first ultrasound, b/c it's so hard to believe it's real until I can see it with my own eyes. I can't wait to meet this addition to our family and to figure out if Mia has a little sister or brother. According to the baby websites, this bean is due on or around December 10th, so I'm looking forward to an early visit from Santa this year.

No comments: