Friday, August 29, 2008

25 Weeks

I had my 25-week appointment this week, and my OB thanked me again for making his job easy. I love being boring in the eyes of my doctors! :o) Weight gain & blood pressure are normal & Sophie's heart rate is good. He also measured the "height" of my belly for the first time this pregnancy. They'll measure it every time I go back now to make sure Sophie is growing sufficiently.

I go back in about a month for what will be my last ultrasound as long as Sophie is head-down and ready for delivery. Between now and then, I also go in for the blood sugar test where you drink a bottle of orange-flavored double-sugar soda and sit in the waiting room for an hour until they draw blood. I imagine after not eating, chasing Mia around a waiting room, and letting my blood sugar soar for an hour that I will be in a great mood after this test!

No comments: