This is becoming sort of a fun routine. :o) The last few mornings I have put Sophie in her bouncy seat where I can keep an eye on her and bounce her with a free foot while I'm getting dressed, and Mia has planted herself right next to Sophie with whatever she happens to be playing with. Today I got to watch Mia build towers for me and Sophie while wearing the flower girl dress from her auntie's wedding. You'll notice that she carefully tucked Sophie's tower into the strap of the bouncy seat.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Legos & a Dancing Dress
This is becoming sort of a fun routine. :o) The last few mornings I have put Sophie in her bouncy seat where I can keep an eye on her and bounce her with a free foot while I'm getting dressed, and Mia has planted herself right next to Sophie with whatever she happens to be playing with. Today I got to watch Mia build towers for me and Sophie while wearing the flower girl dress from her auntie's wedding. You'll notice that she carefully tucked Sophie's tower into the strap of the bouncy seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment