Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Sophie at 12 Weeks
Here are some shots of the girls from the last several days. Sophie is trying to use her hands to reach for toys, at least when the toy is on top of her. She is still super smiley, and she's a total chunk.
There are also a few photos from the Huntington Library. We visited the gardens w/ Regina, Mike, and my sister. Sophie slept through most of our visit, but Mia had a blast getting soaked in the Children's Garden. :o)
I really like the picture of Mia holding Sophie, but it belies the fact that the violence has begun... Twice this week, Mia has inflicted some horrible painful act on her little sister. The first time, she smacked Sophie on the forehead with a plastic rattle. :o( The next day, she knocked her off the sofa as she snatched the Boppy out from under her. :o( I think both times she was legitimately surprised by Sophie's bad reaction, but it made me so sad to hear little Sophie scream. And I know that it's all just beginning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment