So here is the first shot of the belly! I'm 20 weeks and 3 days in this photo. (That's 20w3d, for those of you who speak prego.)
The exciting news, though, is that Mia officially made her presence known today. I'm pretty sure she set up a DVD player and has been practicing Tae-Bo since about 1pm today. Last time, she said hello once and I didn't heard anything else for about a week and a half. Today was a different story. Several times today I felt her dancing around on and off for about 10 minutes at a time. c-r-a-z-y.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Tae-Bo
So here is the first shot of the belly! I'm 20 weeks and 3 days in this photo. (That's 20w3d, for those of you who speak prego.)
The exciting news, though, is that Mia officially made her presence known today. I'm pretty sure she set up a DVD player and has been practicing Tae-Bo since about 1pm today. Last time, she said hello once and I didn't heard anything else for about a week and a half. Today was a different story. Several times today I felt her dancing around on and off for about 10 minutes at a time. c-r-a-z-y.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Kristy, i know this sounds cliche but you are "glowing" It was hard for me to picture you pregnant. Thank you for the visual aid. I'm so happy for you. Mia is a beautiful name. Mia Ann sounds pretty good.
Thanks! ;o) I think I'm going to start posting belly pictures every week or two, b/c I swear the belly is now growing every day now. My mom and I have seen each other a couple of times per week recently, and she says I look more pregnant each time.
It was so awesome seeing you and Jeff on Sunday - you look wonderful! How did you 2 come up with Mia - love the name! It took Matt and I foreeever to come up with the name Connor. We are planning to come down the 4th of July weekend...let us know if you prefer Saturday, Sunday or Monday. We'll have to visit/make time for my mom, too. ;)
We had a great time visiting with you guys, too. :o) Jeff actually came up with the name Mia, and we both loved it. He was in the middle of reading me a list of Greek girl names (Greek names tend to go well w/ Sketeris & we already had a boy named picked out), and he just came up with it from no where. So we abandoned the Greek list. I'm just happy we came up with a name that we both like!!
I'll drop you a line about Jul 4 once I have my summer school schedule worked out. The summer quarted ends about 10 days before my due date, so I think I'm going to have to take a 5-week intensive instead. *sigh* ;o)
Post a Comment