This was too funny to pass up... Pat and I were joking the other week that I needed some sort of device that would let me just hang Mia from the wall when she gets tired. She'd be out of the way and I'd know exactly where she was. The thing is that we were joking. Someone out there, however, had that same thought and wasn't...
This is a Babykeeper...which allows you to hang your child from a wall!! And this one goes a step further in that it is designed to hang your child inside the stall of a public toilet while you pee, thereby scarring your child for life and ensuring that you spend the college fund on years of adolecent therapy. If you visit their website, you can see additional photos, including some of the hanging children serving as toilet paper dispensers. Very disturbing...
Thanks to Erika for this one! :o)
Monday, December 04, 2006
Had to share!
This was too funny to pass up... Pat and I were joking the other week that I needed some sort of device that would let me just hang Mia from the wall when she gets tired. She'd be out of the way and I'd know exactly where she was. The thing is that we were joking. Someone out there, however, had that same thought and wasn't...
This is a Babykeeper...which allows you to hang your child from a wall!! And this one goes a step further in that it is designed to hang your child inside the stall of a public toilet while you pee, thereby scarring your child for life and ensuring that you spend the college fund on years of adolecent therapy. If you visit their website, you can see additional photos, including some of the hanging children serving as toilet paper dispensers. Very disturbing...
Thanks to Erika for this one! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
that's disturbing! i can see how public restrooms are a potential problem for parents who are out alone, but nearly every child (including the toilet paper holder --- how hygienic is it to have some kid handling all the tp!) look old enough to stand in the stall if the parent doesn't want to have them wait outside the stall. why hang them up!?!
on a separate note: i was sucked into watching a bad countdown show on vh1 on cute celebrity babies and i must say that mia tops them all with her cuteness!
What's next? duct taping babies to things? or maybe covering them completly in velcro and then passing laws that all walls everywhere must be coated in velcro?
Regina, that's brilliant; and I won't have to keep replacing lost T-pins. Your a life saver. Thanks!
Gotta go. Connor's clawing at his baby cubby again.
-Matt
as a mother of 2 I am in favor of anything that keeps the little rascals stationary.... but hanging from a wall (or velcro) is a bit over the top.
Post a Comment