Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Laughing in the New Year

Happy New Year! Mia got us off to the right start this year w/ a real laugh on New Year's Day. :o) Jeff & I spent New Year's Eve at my mom's house on a (mostly inflated) camping mattress. The next morning, we laid Mia on it and Heather started pressing down & releasing part of the (mostly inflated) mattress, causing Mia to rise and sink. It was pretty funny to watch, and Mia apparently thought it was the funniest thing ever, b/c it caused her to really laugh out loud for the first time!

This is a picture of Mia in her very own chair! No, she can't sit up on her own yet, but this chair is designed to prop up babies 3 - 18 months. I love it b/c she likes to sit in it and look around, and I get a few minutes to eat breakfast and drink my coffee w/ two hands!! (Thanks, Chris!!) And you'll notice that she is wearing the most adorable pink Converse. ;o) Every time she's worn these outside, we get stopped by someone telling me how flippin' adorable Mia is in her little shoes. (Thanks, Dolly!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How unbelievably cute!! I love the shoes too.

Anonymous said...

happy new year kristy! i'm sorry we didn't get together during the holidays, but i'm glad to hear that the sketeris family is doing well. mia is really cute - love all the videos. : )

Dolly said...

Hi Kristy, sorry I wrote you before I looked at your blog... Mia is adorable. Happy New Year.