Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Menu so far

We've been adding new foods to Mia's menu every few days, and so far she's not really excited about eating in general, but this is what we've covered so far:
  • rice cereal - Mia reacted like we fed her something labeled "food". Then I tasted it & agreed w/ her. Pretty boring stuff.
  • oatmeal - Better, but still not exciting. It seems to be growing on her though.
  • mashed banana - These are going pretty well.
  • pureed yams - Started off well, but she got bored of them pretty quickly.
  • mashed avocado - She ate 'em, but I think she was mostly puzzled.
  • pureed zucchini - Seemed to like them pretty well.
  • pureed butternut squash - Couldn't care less about these, though I though they turned out really well. :o)

For breakfast most days, we now do mashed banana in oatmeal, which was her first combo food & she eats it down pretty fast. Next on the list is stewed pears. Yummy! :o)

No comments: