Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Mia's first Easter!
We celebrated Mia's first Easter over the weekend, and there are several new pictures up in her photo album. She was a little ham all day in her dress. We attended an Easter breakfast at church before the service, and Mia kept herself entertained w/ a spoon while I managed to eat. I missed most of the service itself hanging out w/ Mia who was upset b/c she'd missed her mid-morning nap... But we got hang out w/ a couple of other moms who were doing the same thing. (Yet another one of these secret mom worlds I've discovered!)
After church we drove out to my mom's place for Easter dinner w/ the whole family. (Check out how much Mia how grown since we took a similar photo at Thanksgiving!!) In the picture here are (from left to rightish): Pam & Chuck, Melissa, my mom, Justin & Heather, Pat, Jeff, Mia, me, and my grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment