All right! Here they (finally!) are. On Friday of last week, I had an ultrasound. This was the same nuchal translucency test that I did with Mia at 12 weeks. They did a high-powered ultrasound and measured the thickness of the back of the neck, which gives the doctors an idea of the likelihood that this baby could have a chromosomal abnormality. Luckily, everything looks great with our peanut so far! :o)
And as a bonus, here are some really cool shots of the baby. The peanut is about 2 inches long (not counting the legs yet). The next pics are about two months away, so enjoy!!
And as a bonus, here are some really cool shots of the baby. The peanut is about 2 inches long (not counting the legs yet). The next pics are about two months away, so enjoy!!




2 comments:
super cute peanut!
Wow I can't believe how cute and well formed the baby already is. :)
-Dolly
Post a Comment