Sunday, June 22, 2008
One to Ten
Mia blew my mind today by counting to ten by herself. I was giving her a cracker, and rather emphatically, I told her to only take ONE. And she repeated "one". Then proceeded to say, "two," which I repeated back to her. Then she said '"three", and "four", and "five"'.... and by the time she got to six I started staring at Jeff and Regina to make sure they weren't missing this. And she made it all the way to ten! Crazy. I've never heard her go past "one, two" on her own before, and then she just shot straight for ten. It's amazing what kids can learn without letting you know until they're ready! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yay! She is getting so big! What a cutie pie.
One of the coolest things I have ever seen. :)
She's gonna be great at math!
How's the bean?
Dolly-
Post a Comment