Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Actually done nesting... :o)

I'm pretty amused w/ myself. One day last week I woke up and decided that all of the comforters, blankets, and pillows in the house needed to be washed...that day. I had already assembled the nursery and re-arranged & re-folded everything in the hall closet & in Mia's closet, so this was the last major task. So, I stuffed my car full of blankets and drove to the laundrymat, where I did several loads of laundry in the super-sized machines. Then I came home and washed the rest of Mia's new clothes and folded everything up and put it all away. Last night I dragged Jeff to Babies "R" Us to grab the last few things I still wanted to get before Mia's arrival, namely the stroller and a diaper pail. And now after two wonderful baby showers, lots of laundry, tons of assembly, and a few hours spent folding, I can't think of anything else that needs to be purchased or washed, so I think I'm finally done nesting...and ready for a nap!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are soooooo cute...