Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back to School

As many of you know, I started class again on Jan 3rd. It's been a pretty interesting experience to try getting reading done while I'm at home with Mia during the day. Sometimes I try to hold her in my lap while I read over or around her, but she figures out pretty quickly that she doesn't really have my attention and demands something different. :o) My first paper of the quarter was due today, and I finally figured out the most productive way for me to get my work done. I grabbed my coffee and my laptop and hit the floor next to Mia and her toys. That way she's free to roll around and do her thing, but she's able to keep an eye on me the whole time. Jeff and I figured out the other day that she's pretty content sometimes when she can just hear or see that we're around. And luckily it worked out for me today so that I was able to finish my first paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love how she's looking at your computer like she's checking for typos or something. good luck with the rest of the semester!