Mia Hope was born on 9/18/06!Sophia Grace was born 12/21/08!
I can tell she likes it: She's giving you the "double-guns", thinking "Here's looking at you!"What a photogenic angel
Sup playa!?!My grizzle frizzle bizizzle keeps the stewed peaches from wrecking my grill. Fo'shizzle!(Welcome visitor! My green frog bib keeps stewed peaches from making a mess on my face. Honest, I love it!)
Okay, so Mia's inner monologue has me laughing my tail off right now. :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can tell she likes it: She's giving you the "double-guns", thinking "Here's looking at you!"
What a photogenic angel
Sup playa!?!
My grizzle frizzle bizizzle keeps the stewed peaches from wrecking my grill. Fo'shizzle!
(Welcome visitor! My green frog bib keeps stewed peaches from making a mess on my face. Honest, I love it!)
Okay, so Mia's inner monologue has me laughing my tail off right now. :o)
Post a Comment