Thursday, October 30, 2008

34 Weeks - New OB

I saw my OB again yesterday, and I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks since I was there last. It's kind of freaking me out how fast his pregnancy is going. Sophie is due in about 6 weeks! Crazy. The appointment was routine, and the main thing I learned was not about me or the baby but the fact that my two OBs have added a 3rd to their practice. All three of them are now on call and in rotation. I won't meet the new doctor until my next appointment in two weeks. With both pregnancies, I've been switching back & forth between the two docs for every appointment so that I would be comfortable with both since you never know who will be on call when the baby comes. (With Mia, I was in labor so long I ended up seeing both docs during delivery, too...) So I made sure to schedule my next appointment with the new doc just in case she ends up, oh I don't know, delivering my baby 4 weeks later. Kind of a nutty variable to throw in the mix in the home stretch. At this point I'm trying to work on the assumption that if I like both of the docs I've been working with (which I do), then I'm sure I'll like the new doc they've decided to add to their practice.

No comments: