Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

I took Mia to visit the pumpkin patch and corn maze at the Underwood Family Farm in Moorpark on Friday, and we had a blast. For a while she sat on a humongous pumpkin while holding a tiny pumpkin, and kept telling me that the little one was "Mia's pumpkin" and the humongous one was "Dada's pumpkin". I thought it was pretty cute that she wanted him to have a pumpkin even though he wasn't there with us. :o) I think the funniest part of the whole trip was our trek through the corn maze. Mia totally didn't get why the path would just end every time we hit a dead end, and she turned around with her hands up at her shoulder and uttered, "What happen??" In fact, when she and I were showing Jeff the pictures of our trip later in the evening, she was evening more agitated and kept pointing at the screen when there was a picture of ad dead end to ask Daddy, "What happen??" :o) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are so cute! It looks like Mia had a great time getting "cornfused" in the maze. :)