I took Mia to her first Halloween party last night, and she ran around a friend's backyard with about two dozen other goblins. This morning, we both got dressed up for our family workout at Stroller Strides, and in a couple of hours we're going to check out the city's festivities. When Jeff gets home from work, we're going to take Mia out on her first Trick or Treating adventure. We'll also have to post some pics of Jeff's costume later, too. ;o) Enjoy!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
I though it would be fun to share some pictures of Mia and me (and Sophie!) dressed up for Halloween. Mia is dressed as Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street, and I'm dressed as a well-fed cat. (And I guess that makes Sophie the fish!)




I took Mia to her first Halloween party last night, and she ran around a friend's backyard with about two dozen other goblins. This morning, we both got dressed up for our family workout at Stroller Strides, and in a couple of hours we're going to check out the city's festivities. When Jeff gets home from work, we're going to take Mia out on her first Trick or Treating adventure. We'll also have to post some pics of Jeff's costume later, too. ;o) Enjoy!
I took Mia to her first Halloween party last night, and she ran around a friend's backyard with about two dozen other goblins. This morning, we both got dressed up for our family workout at Stroller Strides, and in a couple of hours we're going to check out the city's festivities. When Jeff gets home from work, we're going to take Mia out on her first Trick or Treating adventure. We'll also have to post some pics of Jeff's costume later, too. ;o) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
one word...AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment