Friday, September 08, 2006
39 and a half weeks...
I had another OB appt a couple of days ago, and Mia is still making no signs that she wants to come out. I keep trying to tell her that there is more space out here, but she seems intractable. So...we continue waiting. My next appt is on my due date, and I think I'll be going in more than once per week now b/c they want to make sure she's not distressed. But so far we are both doing great: she's still squirming like crazy & my BP is perfect. (But there is still more room out here, Mia!!)
Jeff and I did a maternity photo shoot last night, so next week I should be able to post some pretty neat photos of us & the belly at 39w3d. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment