Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hospital Newborn Pics are up!

Check 'em out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!! Mia is absolutely beautiful. Hope you are doing well and I wish all of you (mom, dad and baby) the best!

Thanks for also sharing this incredible experience with us.

Unknown said...

Looking good in the outfit from Aunt Regina :) Its so crazy to see a real baby in that little outfit I bought months ago - - WOW! What a miracle she is!

I also like how she's keeping it real - in one of the photos it looks like she's throwing up the "west-side" sign. Hilarious.

MC Sandlerbrau said...

Not only Wes-side, but represent Uhuru! If you click fast through he photos, she is rappin like a gangsta. Word.

Anonymous said...

Kristy & Jeff, Mia Hope is beautiful...we can't wait to see her at Hill Avenue (you guys as well)...let us know if you need anything.

Love - Natalie and David Russell