Mia Hope was born on 9/18/06!Sophia Grace was born 12/21/08!
Wow, you're pregnant (how's that for stating the obvious?) You look beautiful and you and Jeff both look happy. Can't wait to see photos of Mia!
I have just logged into your site for the first time thanks to Aunt Melody's mail....I love this picture!......God bless all three of you and I hope to see little Mia before she is off to college.Love and Miss you all...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, you're pregnant (how's that for stating the obvious?) You look beautiful and you and Jeff both look happy. Can't wait to see photos of Mia!
I have just logged into your site for the first time thanks to Aunt Melody's mail....I love this picture!......God bless all three of you and I hope to see little Mia before she is off to college.
Love and Miss you all...
Post a Comment