Friday, September 01, 2006
September
Wow, I can't believe it's September! Sometime this month, we'll be parents. I really can't believe this month is already here. I also can't believe that I've been pregnant for sooo long...
I've been pregnant for so long that I am apparently totally used to feeling a little under the weather. In fact, it took me several days before it finally dawned on me yesterday that I'd come down with a cold. I've been more or less congested since my 15th week, and the fatigue comes and goes constantly. But for a few days in a row this week I haven't even felt like getting out of bed in the morning. Then I thought about it, "Coughing, sneezing, exhausted, really congested... Wait! That sounds like a cold!" So I finally gave in to the cold yesterday and drank half a dozen cups of herbal tea to clear out my head and slept a lot, and I feel a lot better today. But, boy, do I miss NyQuil!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment