So happy to hear the great news. I can't wait to hear more about Mia. Thanks for this great Blog. It's helped me to feel like a part of the journey even though I am far away and in infrequent contact!
YAY! I can't wait to see photos. Hope your delivery was smooth and that you are adjusting well (or as well as can be expected) with your newborn baby girl. Give a big hug to Jeff for me and a gentle squeeze to baby Mia. -Angela
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!! Welcome to Mia. I love you Kristy...oh yeah and Jeff too!!!!! lol
Congrats to you both!!! I cant wait to see Mia.
So happy to hear the great news. I can't wait to hear more about Mia. Thanks for this great Blog. It's helped me to feel like a part of the journey even though I am far away and in infrequent contact!
YAY! I can't wait to see photos. Hope your delivery was smooth and that you are adjusting well (or as well as can be expected) with your newborn baby girl. Give a big hug to Jeff for me and a gentle squeeze to baby Mia. -Angela
Im so happy for the Sketeris Family!!! She's Beautiful!!!! I wish i could be there.
Congratulations Kristy and Jeff!!!!! Mia is so adorable - WOW. I will definitely give you a call soon.
Post a Comment