Friday, December 19, 2008
Officially 41 Weeks Today
Jeff and I went back to my OB's office today, and I had another NST. Before we went, we took Mia out to breakfast so Sophie and I could have three pancakes smothered in syrup. (Got my Rx in this time!) I got my intended result, and Sophie was super reactive during the NST. I was excited about that until the OB came in and was still all over the induction talk. Her preference was to induce me now b/c I'm at 41 weeks. We compromised on letting me go through the weekend and coming back in Monday for another NST. If I make it that far (God forbid!), then I'll probably be heading over to the hospital for an induction afterwards. My OBs really don't like the risks associated with going past 41 weeks, and they really want to set an end date. Grr. Come out, kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment